According to a press release from a company called Tonic, which bills itself as a place “that makes it easy for people to do good things everyday,” the 42nd American president is auctioning off his very own iPod, autographed of course, for the benefit of helping Gulf Coast musicians replace their instruments. A noble cause indeed.
From the press release:
Bill Clinton’s Personal Playlist
- Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison)
- I Get Along Without You Very Well (Carly Simon)
- Bahia (Stan Getz with Charlie Byrd)
- Bridge Over Troubled Water (Simon & Garfunkel)
- Crown Imperial (“The Presidents Own” U.S. Marine Band)
- Angel (Sarah McLachlan)
- Philadelphia Freedom (Elton John)
- English Folk Song Suite [1-3] (North Texas Wind Symphony)
- A Song for You (Willie Nelson)
- Winds of the Old Days (Joan Baez)
- Concierto de Aranjuez [1-3](John Williams)
Look, I know Bill Clinton was the greatest president since Barack Obama and all, but I can’t help but think that his taste in music, um, sucks. How much you wanna bet that his real iPod has this song on it? Definitely NSFW.
Also, one has to wonder if Hillary’s ‘pod has this classy number on it? Um, also NSFW.